Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas Downtown

Alice's school started Winter Break last week, so we took advantage of the time for some Christmas fun. I dressed up the kids in their matching holiday outfits and we headed downtown to have ALL the fun. All of it. We saw the Teddy Bear Suite at the Fairmont Olympic, rode the carousel, had our traditional lunch and peppermint bark cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory, and then met Santa. I could say so much, but I'm exhausted and if I wait until I have time to write anything, this will never get posted. So I'll let the photos speak for themselves.

































































5 comments:

  1. Just lovely...I don't even have the words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful outing,thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! Can't believe you make these gorgeous clothes yourself, talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello erin.

    My name is Ricardo and I saw an article on thr kpcc website where you talked about giving birth in a kaiser hospital. My wife and i are having a baby and are interested in giving birth in a birthing center but are faced with the challennge of the upfront costs. I would love to speak with you if you can about your birth plan!

    Thank you!

    Ricardo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Kind words only, please...