Monday, December 14, 2015

Five Months Old

Elliott is five months old. He is a delicious cream biscuit, full of buttery rolls. He loves his sisters and his kitties, and still loves to nap in the Moby wrap. He moves around by rolling over and over and over. He just started sitting in his big boy seat at the table and loves to watch us eat. He is the sweetest little guy and we love him so much. 

The light was just right the other day so I got a few photos of my roly poly butterball. Such a handsome little buddy.





I had a similar photo shoot with Alice when she was about this same age and I see so many similarities. I was just looking through photos from her very early months and see such a resemblance to Elliott. I'm going to have to get some of their photos side by side, and Ivy, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Kind words only, please...