Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Cloud b Photoshoot

People keep telling me that they'd buy anything Ivy was marketing, but no one was offering me any job opportunities for her. But a few weeks ago, that changed and Ivy and Alice had their first paying gig.

My sister's friend works at Cloud b and asked if Ivy would like to be part of a product photo shoot. At the last minute, they asked if Alice would like to participate, too. So we did!

Cloud b is an awesome company and we have long loved their toys at our house. Their "plush with a purpose" helps to create soothing sleep routines so kids (and parents!) can get better sleep. Our Twilight Ladybug is well-worn, and Gentle Giraffe was such a favorite, we've gone through a few because our little engineers have done quite a number on the sound boxes. So we were excited to be invited to play with the Cloud b team!

I was excited to see lots of fun new products (I'm particularly interested in Twilight Turtle Tunes!).
Some are already available online, and you'll just have to keep an eye out for the rest! If you need a gift that any little one (and parent) will love, consider anything in the "Touch" section of the Cloud b shop. The Bubbly Bunny blanket is heavenly and huge. I wish I'd had it when my babies were staying put on the floor but now we'll just have to cuddle up with it on the couch! The Poufs and the Snug Rugs are also awesome, and Ivy LOVED all the little Lovies. And come on, who wouldn't love a Giant Sleep Sheep?? We definitely all did!

Ivy didn't waste any time getting down to business and turning on the cute. There were SO. MANY. toys and they just kept handing her new things to play with. Playing with toys and looking cute while someone took her photo? She's been preparing for that moment her whole life.

Keep an eye out for some of these photos, they could end up anywhere from the Cloud b websiteblogFacebook page, or even on other marketing and packaging materials!


Like this? Is this what you want?



Ivy loved this Glow Cuddles Bunny, especially the soothing vibrations when she hugged him! I love this photo, and that cute bunny face.

There was a whole army of these Twinkles To Go Octos and Octo Softeez and both Alice and Ivy were obsessed with them. The Twinkles To Go Octos look perfect for taking on the road. I think we might need a matching pair for our house...



 Alice brought along her own Minnie Mouse stuffed friend and kept trying to arrange the photo shoot for her own baby... She loved playing with all the product while Ivy was in front of the camera, but she was pretty excited to take her own turn, too!






Alice especially loved this Octo Softeez with the plush tentacles. They aren't available yet but I know Alice is going to want one as soon as they are!

Alice already has a Dreamy Stars Minnie Mouse that she loves, and she was pretty stoked about this cupcake version! 



Firefly Frog has fireflies glowing in his belly and serenades with crickets and ribbits. One of these guys made his way to our house already and the girls were delighted! But we only have one, so we've been mediating lots of negotiations on sharing. We just might have to get another...

I loved these super soft robes (but I don't see them on the website!). They were deliciously cuddly and the darling sheep hood is almost too much to handle. I definitely need a matching pair of these!!











 Ivy loved the new Gentle Giraffe on the Go, and the other stroller products. If she spent more time in the stroller, she might insist on some of these accessories.

By this point, it was just about nap time and my little bug was worn out from being so cute working so hard. We had such a great time that I'm almost considering looking into getting them in front of the camera again. We'd be happy to play with Cloud b again anytime, maybe they'll call us back sometime!

This post is not sponsored, the opinions and endorsements are my own and were not influenced by our involvement in this photoshoot - except that I got to get my hands on all their stuff. We were compensated for our time and likeness, and scored a few extra goodies, too! 

4 comments:

  1. Eeeeee! It was so great having you! They were total naturals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos!! And beautiful children, of course. Thanks for sharing! I love those sheep hoods and octo thingies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please let me know if you received my last message. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I don't think my first message went trough so I will type it again.
    First of all Congratulations on the amazingly cute girls, the photos are amazing!!

    I run an online baby shop in Brazil www.eurobaby.com.br . And we will just start selling Cloud B products. My distributor just provided me with some basic images of the products and searching around I found you blog and these lovely images! I would like to know if you will be ok with me using the images for campaigns in facebook and instagram? Since the images are not yet in Cloud B website and have not been passed out. My instagram is @euro_baby and facebook /lojaeurobaby. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Kind words only, please...