Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday, Ivy!

My baby new year turned 1 today! I can't believe how quickly this year has gone and how big my sweet girl is. We celebrated with a few friends and Bugsy's favorite meal - BBQ!




 
 Ivy loved the little lovey Alice picked out for her - a kitty, of course!



a birthday kiss from her big sister.

Such an enthusiastic recipient!

 She really loved Captain Calimari!

 Happy Birthday Dear Ivy Bug!
 Alice helped her sister blow out her candle.
 And then Ivy devoured her little birthday cake.







It was so surreal to keep noticing the time this New Year's Eve and think about what I was doing last year. I think it's going to take me a few years to get used to having a baby new year and celebrating a birthday on the first day of every year! Here's what we were doing last year.
 




 
 


 


What a year it's been, Ivy Bug! Here's wishing you at least 100 more! 

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Erin :) Happy Birthday indeed!
    Gina B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great photos of the birthday. Ivy's pretty cute, but those ruffle streamers almost steal the show! JK, obvs. It really is crazy to look back at that chubby newborn and how much she's grown in one short year. Love her times a million.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Kind words only, please...