Monday, July 1, 2013

Weekend with Grandma

My mom came to visit and she and the girls had a great time playing and snuggling all weekend. On Saturday, we headed to her hotel and spent the morning splashing around the pool there.
lounging at the pool.
Ivy loved my new floppy hat.
two little water babies.
Alice spent lots of time making art with Grandma. I just love how she looks like such a little person in these photos. And, you know, all the time now.
Ivy got over her stranger anxiety and gave Grandma lots of cuddles. She was her usual, easy-going, charming and adorable self. 
and then we got photobombed by Alice's eyeball.




Grandma left a little before Alice's dinner and while she was eating, Alice said "I love Grandma the BEST!" By bedtime, she was already asking what we were going to do with Grandma in the morning. So hopefully we'll see Grandma again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Aw! So sweet! Love those pictures with Grandma - glad it was a nice visit. Ivy is so beautiful! And Alice is SUCH a person, as you said (a beautiful person, of course). I also like your floppy sun hat. That picture makes it look like Ivy's arm/hand is your arm/hand. Kind of like that "with my by myself" thing. I can't stop looking at it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Kind words only, please...