Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Introducing Our Newest Arrival

Ivy Isabelle was born on January 1, at 9 pounds 8 ounces! I feel like we waited forever for her to arrive, and I can't believe she's a week old already! Happy New Year, and happy one-week birthday, Ivy!
She's beautiful and perfect and we are all so in love. We're all adjusting to being a family of four and learning to give two kids everything they need all at the same time. Alice is a wonderful big sister and she melts my mama heart a million times a day with all of the ways she is sweet and helpful to her baby sister.
More photos and a complete birth story to follow soon!

3 comments:

  1. Ahh! The snugs!!!! They look so precious together. I just can't handle how wonderful it all is. Also love the photo with the lights and name. So heavenly. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! sweet baby ivy...can't wait to meet her. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful! A million congratulations to you, Jon, and Alice on Ivy's arrival! She's just beautiful! I can't wait to read more about her New Year's birth day :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Kind words only, please...