Wednesday, January 30, 2013

4 Weeks Old!

Ivy is four weeks old! I can hardly believe it. The time is flying by in a whirlwind of visitors, diapers, and feeding cycles. Our house feels like a three-ring circus - a toddler in the first ring, a newborn in the second, and cats/chores/errands/other miscellanea in the third! Get your tickets now, see ridiculous spectacles of childhood and amazing feats of parenthood with your own eyes!

Ivy is so sweet, and pretty easy-going. She's getting the hang of the sleeping/eating/being awake routine and is starting to be more alert and interactive. I'm starting to see hints of smiles while she's awake and I can't wait until we're seeing them all the time! Not much else to share except a bunch of gratuitous photos!




Ivy met her Grandpa for the first time this past weekend. She went easy on him and refrained from drenching him in a fountain of milk... 

















1 comment:

  1. Ahhh she's so cute I can hardly stand it!!! I love the pics with Dad. Such a proud grandpa :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Kind words only, please...