Friday, August 10, 2012

{Baby Bump} 20 week tummy


Twenty-week baby bump! Halfway done cooking this baby! Shame on me for not taking weekly photos for the first half of the pregnancy. Must try harder for the second half...

Started feeling little thumps and bumps at sixteen weeks, now she's bopping all around in there. She kicks so much, she keeps me up at night. But I don't mind! (I'm still getting used to saying "she" instead of "this baby.") I'm so glad I'm starting to look and feel pregnant, instead of just fat and sick. The kicking makes it so much more fun. 

We got to peek at her again via ultrasound at our doctor appointment today. We always love getting to see the baby moving and grooving in there. We can't wait to see her in real life!


5 comments:

  1. Stunning, Erin! And I just adore your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to hear about the similarities between your first pregnancy and this one... Just, how you feel, what kinds of things you're eating, how it's the same, what's drastically different. The body is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy, I definitely have plans to write a bit about that, I've just been too sick and tired! =) Stay tuned...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin you look so pretty. Congratulations to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Kind words only, please...