Monday, April 23, 2012

Dreaming of...

Spring has arrived and I'm dreaming of a few things to sweeten up my wardrobe and my morning cup of tea.



fig. 1 - this juicy pink j.crew summer scarf
fig. 2 - morse code bracelets and necklaces from COATT
fig. 3 - butter LONDON non-toxic nail lacquer in Snog
fig. 4 - Kelly Moore "2 Sues" camera purse in raspberry
fig. 5 & 6 - Bensimon ballerine flats in Violine and tennis elastique in Rose Vif
fig. 7 - Fortnum & Mason Jubilee tea and caddy
fig. 8 - Harney & Sons SoHo tea blend: chocolate and coconut - yum!
fig. 9 - Aquaovo Therm-O double-walled glass vessel with tea/flavor strainer
fig. 10 - 'lette macarons. I'll take salted caramel, caribbean chocolate, coconut, colombian coffee, madagascar vanilla, sicilian pistachio, sweet wedding almond, earl grey tea, and rose. thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Kind words only, please...