Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Psssst! A little bird told me you were on Twitter

We’ve added a little preview of our Twitter feed to the sidebar, so if you need more Growing Up Senge in your life, give us a follow. I tweet little tidbits, Alice anecdotes, and candid pics from the front lines of work-at-home dad-dom (#wahd if you're already part of the flock). 

To those of you not yet on Twitter, or who don’t understand it so use Facebook instead (that used to be me!): Twitter is easy to use, requires a much smaller internet presence than the big FB, and is incredible for connecting common interests in a pretty fascinating and intuitive way. Give it a shot—we’d love to hear from you in 140 characters or less...okay, you can use more than one tweet if you prefer. As we tell Alice all the time, “try it, you’ll like it!” But a word of caution; if you do it right, you may get addicted.

To our readers already out there in the Twitterverse, drop us a line, it would be great to connect and hear from you! I love making Twitter friends from far away lands, and based on our stats, there are a few of you out there.

1 comment:

  1. Who couldn't use a bit more Senge in their life? I know Jon from Twitter mostly, so I can vouch that following you guys is a great idea. Have a super day! I'm @adaddyblog on Twitter, btw, and am already following you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Kind words only, please...