Saturday, September 3, 2011

Six Happy Years!

Six years ago today, Jon was doing this:
conducting a rehearsal of the beautiful music he wrote for the ceremony
While I was doing this:
getting buttoned into my dress!
And then he was waiting here:
While I was hurrying to get there:
Then we said I do, and headed for the hills!
Just kidding. We had a first dance:
And our families busted a move:
And then we hopped on a plane, and a ship:



And lived happily ever after.


I can't believe how young we looked. Who let those kids get married?? I also can't believe how far we've come and how things have changed.


Six years later, Jon's doing this:
working on sprinklers so we can bring that lawn back to life...
 While I sit inside, writing this blog waiting for this to end:
Not sure how else we're going to celebrate this weekend but I can tell you that no matter what, there's nothing else I'll rather be doing and no one I'd rather be doing it with. Happy anniversary to my very darling husband, here's to six successful years and all that the future may hold!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy happy anniversary! the evolution of love is such a beautiful story. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My John and I have been married 6 years too. I love seeing these photos...your wedding dress was absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Kind words only, please...