Monday, May 16, 2011

Alice's Nursery on Ohdeedoh!


I had a super surreal moment this morning as I was perusing my Google Reader. I was scrolling through and thought, 'oh, this looks familiar.' My first sort of instinct was that I was somehow reading my own blog, or an email or something, until I did a double-take and realized it was MY photo, of Alice's nursery, on one of my very favorite blogs devoted to home/design/kid stuff! Totally unsolicited, totally random, no warning whatsoever.

It appears that someone over at Ohdeedoh found the image on my sister's blog, where she was showing off her crafty crochet skills that yielded that fabulous blanket. I was thrilled to read such flattering things about that little corner of our life. It totally made my Monday, and I was a little bit giddy for a while... Hooray for the blogosphere!

3 comments:

  1. So exciting!!! By the way, I borrowed your screen shot there to share the news on my blog. I still can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome! I can't say I'm surprised though, this is by far the best giraffe nook I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Marnie! I'm sure you've seen PLENTY of giraffe nooks =)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Kind words only, please...