Thursday, December 2, 2010

So thankful.

Thankful for last week's marathon of turkey dinners and leftovers, for pumpkin pie, for family near and far. Thankful for my little family and the comforts of our little home. Thankful for a wonderful job, and a little holiday weekend box office success to celebrate at work.

Thankful for cool weather and California sunshine. Thankful for a stroll down the San Clemente pier last weekend.


Thankful for my little kitties, and all the amusement, joy, and love they bring to us. 



Thankful that I'm this one's mama; for her muppet-mouth grin and her non-verbal vocabulary. For her sweet, sweet baby breath, powder-soft skin, and feathery hair. Thankful for each new development and discovery - This morning, I spied her sitting up all by herself in her crib, just like this...
Thankful that the Christmas season has finally arrived, and I don't (yet) feel overwhelmed! Thankful to be looking forward to getting and decorating Alice's first Christmas tree this weekend, baking the first batch of Christmas cookies, and hopefully getting some shopping done!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos, Er! The pier and that top one of Eli.. my oh my! Oh, and that baby too :)

    I'm thankful for you and your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Kind words only, please...