Tuesday, November 16, 2010

An afternoon treat

It's a little known fact that cartoon treats are the most delicious kind and I think these little felt delicacies will prove it. I happened across the etsy shop of lisajhoney and just had to share the sweet things she's selling.

Seriously, could these BE any more adorable?? They just shot to the top of the list of things Alice will need when she's big enough. I loved all manner of play food as a kid and think the toy box of any budding chef/gourmand/imagineer should be well-stocked with inedible edibles (even better if they're cooking in a DIY play kitchen!). These handmade, felted items seem like such a darling upgrade from the standard plastic variety. This creative crafter even sells patterns in her shop so the DIY-er can make her own flavors. Perhaps these should also top my list of sewing projects...


Anyway, I hope your eyes enjoyed feasting on these little treats, perhaps while you enjoyed a nice afternoon snack and cup of tea!

3 comments:

  1. So darling and perfect for your sweet little Alice..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I am so in love with these!!! GREAT find! I cannot wait to have tea time with one Aliceje.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, as Jon pointed out, the best part is that felt toys don't make any noise on the hardwood floors! Perhaps one creative mama could make felt pots, pans, and utensils too...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Kind words only, please...